Schools’ Buying Hub
Introducing Schools’ Buying Hub South West
The Schools’ Buying Hub South West is a new pilot service which is funded by the Department for Education. We are here to provide free procurement advice and guidance across all categories of spend – and to help schools and trusts save valuable time and money when buying goods and services.
What the Hub can do for you…
We have a whole team of experts ready to support you. Many of our members have found their QuickStart telephone consultation a great way to get started with the Hub, and open cases with us across the full spectrum of their buying needs.
Here’s a reminder of what we are here to do for our members:
- Unlimited advice and guidance regarding simple and complex procurements – ask us as many questions as you want. We are available 08.00-17.00 Monday to Friday by phone, email and webchat.
- An Initial QuickStart Consultation call with a procurement expert.
- A free financial Health Check benchmarking your expenditure against similar schools.
- Help developing a bespoke Savings Plan.
- Expert Insight into the latest deals available to your school, academy or MAT.
- Invitations to conferences, presentations and Hub Roadshow events.
- Request the Hub to come to you. We can visit your School Business Professional Network, MAT or School Cluster.