Book your FREE 1-2-1 procurement clinic session now!
The summer holiday is the best time to get on top of your different service contracts and plan for next year’s procurement requirements. We offer FREE procurement clinic sessions to help schools, academies and MATs of all sizes do just that! Being aware of your current contracts and starting the procurement process early means that you will receive a greater level of competition from the supply market, resulting in a better value solution for your school.
Our procurement clinic sessions have been a great success, with schools across the country making the most of free advice and procurement support. We will answer all your questions, help you through your concerns and help you plan your short and long-term buying needs.
During the 1-2-1 sessions we can:
• Share our top tips for ensuring best value for money from your new contracts
• Put together a contracts register containing all the vital information from your service contracts
• Help you understand and define your requirements for future tenders
• Highlight areas where you could already be saving money on non-staff spend
• Advise how you can implement a robust contract management process
• Discuss funding opportunities such as Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) and Trust Capacity Fund (TCaF) applications
• Explain the steps or help you define your strategy to meeting your school or Trust’s 2030 decarbonisation targets
• Build your confidence around procurement
We also have a number of free templates to assist you through the process, from data capture forms to timelines and a contracts register. To request any of these templates simply email us at email@example.com