Do you need specialist contract and project management support?
Do you need support to monitor a contract, develop funding applications or implement communications campaigns? We have 20 years’ experience in delivering positive change in education, and our experts are here to help. We provide a range of specialist support services to schools and Trusts covering contract and project management.
- Re-negotiate contracts and mediate difficult supplier relationships
- Project manage service improvements
- Develop applications for funding, including Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) and School Rebuilding Programme (SRP) condition reports
- Support successful presumption and free school applications and manage the opening process
- Design Trust growth strategies, including Trust Capacity Fund (TCaF) applications, efficiency programmes and estate planning
- Manage construction projects, from procurement through to delivery
- Carry out building decarbonisation assessments
We also have dedicated schools marketing and communications services, sufficiency assessment surveys and educational research teams.
Our team is passionate about education, sustainability, social value and creating life changing opportunities for young people. Whether you are a school, academy or MAT, we will work with you to devise and implement solutions to support your needs. We will provide you with the most economical solution based on your requirement, with a costed proposal detailing our scope of service.