Schools Buying Club: Free Procurement Handbook
Compliantly spending public money using the correct procurement process raises a minefield of questions and can seem very daunting with all the different stages, processes, and legislation.
To guide you through, we have produced the ultimate Procurement Handbook designed to give you an overview of each stage. This essential tool is completely free and offers support and advice to help you along your procurement journey, there is also space for you to include your notes and to-do lists.
The Procurement Handbook details:
- Why you need to procure service contracts
- Where to start
- The procurement process stages
- How to write a specification
- What happens once the tender goes out to market
- Arranging site visits
- How to evaluate the bids
- Hosting bidders’ presentations
- Awarding the contract
- Managing the TUPE process
- Mobilising the new service
We also have a limited number of printed editions; to receive your hard copy all you need to do is pre-register to meet us at any of our upcoming events and come along to our stand to pick up your copy. To see which events we are attending and pre-register, please click here.